Whimsical MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE !
♥For the Love of Arranging Paper♥
- In this online workshop you will learn creative skills to develop and apply in your own collage work.
- Work at your own pace, and enjoy unlimited lifetime access
- We will move through course lessons, tips and techniques to keep your process "simple", but at the same time create huge impact, using balance and color
- Lessons will be supported with class videos, pdf extras, and downloadable content to be saved for your forever use
- Included in the course are many drawing exercises to develop whimsical characters that take center stage for our collage work
- We will take time to write out affirmations that support us in our work and help keep us centered
- You will learn composition and balance by creative analysis
- We will use an assortment of found papers, old book pages, fabric, simple stitching, and more to add depth to our pieces
See what students have to say!
" I am over the moon deliriously happy with your class. It is everything and MORE than I dreamed of. Thank you for your precious time and generosity in sharing your skill with me. Please say you will teach at least one hundred more on line classes. Bless you sweet girl! I am honored by your personal commitment. Bravo!"
"A wonderful opportunity to explore mixed media in a user friendly online setting with an exceptionally talented teacher"
"To say I've been inspired by this class... is an understatement!!"
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Christina works as a mixed media abstract artist in the PNW :: Oregon
Christina's work consists mostly of the connections between feeling, texture, line and color. She strives to communicate with the viewer using an abstract collection of marks, lines and form. Often the small amount of chaos found in the texture of a found piece of paper or tiny pencil mark in the right placement will capture this energy.
Christina has been a professional mixed media artist for over 20 years. Her work shows in galleries all over the country, and she is published in many books and magazines for her textile mixed media work as well as her contemporary abstract paintings.